INFORMATION NEEDED FOR A MARRIAGE APPLICATION.
A Rubella blood test or a statement regarding sterilization signed by a physician, or both parties may read and sign an “Informed Consent/Waiver of Requirement of Blood Test for Rubella Immunity” (this form is available in our office). This is a requirement for all females under 50 (fifty) years of age.
BOTH SPOUSES NEED:
• Both parties must be present at the Clerk of District Court’s office to sign the application.
• Identification indicating proof of age.
• Must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or older.
$53.00 cash, local check or money order
If applicable, proof of previous marriage dissolution or spousal death certificate.
Requirements for Marriage License under 18 years of age:
• Parental Consent – Parents or legal guardians must sign the Marriage Application.
• Counseling – Proof of two counseling sessions; the sessions are to be at least 10 (ten) days apart.
• Judicial Approval – The District Court Judge must approve and will require a conference with applicants and/or guardians.
MARRIAGE LICENSE VALID FOR 180 DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUANCE!
Please Note, this application must be completed at the Clerk of District Court's office before it is valid.